Protectosil® BHN PLUS From Evonik
Product features Protectosil® BHN PLUS -
1. Leads to a hydrophobizing impregnation with excellent water, oil-and stain repellent properties
2. Is used for hydrophobation and creation of easy-to-clean surfaces
3. Creates invisible and fully water vapour permeable impregnations
4. Is a ready-to-use silane
5. It is soluble in most organic solvents
Hydrophobizing impregnation with excellent water-, oil-and stain-repellent properties for concrete, pavers, brick and natural stones.
Protectosil® BHN PLUS Customer BenefitsExcellent resistance to staining
• Breathable system
• Mitigation of ASR deterioration
• Deep penetration into substrate
• Long service life
Protectosil® BHN PLUS Scope of ApplicationsProtectosil® BHN PLUS Can be Used For:
• To allow easier clean up and reduce staining of the substrate due to the absorption of various oil and water based contaminants.
• To reduce growth of microorganisms such as mould and algae on protected mineral surfaces.
• Suitable substrates:
• Natural stone
For more information visit: https://corporate.evonik.com/en/
Civil Engineering & Construction Review is a leading monthly news journal, launched in 1988, at New Delhi, India by Trend-Set Engineers Pvt. Ltd. Its dedication to reader satisfaction and also towards fulfilling the ever - growing needs of the construction profession, makes CE&CR the first choice of all those connected with the construction industry.